Beware, or I'll eat you alive.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Decisions~~~

Hello Sweet Things,


I am taking a short breather after a very hectic early morning.


Joe and I had a very serious talk last night, and he's decided to put in to retire from the force, right now he's going to see a financial advisor to see about his projected retirement income, then he will see what he needs to do to line up things.


He has had it, Frank and his friends have persuaded him to take that step and I have to agree, and with the decisions made by the City Council last night it appears to be the best thing.


I am relieved for his sake, but I am also concerned about his future, what does he want to do with the rest of his life? Well he hasn't been letting the grass grow under him, while I've been at work he's been making phone calls, and there is several positions open half time where I have my country house, and except for the distance it would be perfect. I can go up there and he can come down here as our schedules permit and he can live at my country place. He said he wants to try his hand at milking goats. ***big smile***


I think the slightly slower pace would be good for him, away from all these pressures, and getting involved in a more small town feeling. That's not to say there aren't problems up there too, there are, but of a more manageable sort.


Now I must go, I have a meeting in 30 minutes and I want to go over my notes again.


Kisses Sweet Things

No comments: