Beware, or I'll eat you alive.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

TO FRAM~~~~~~~


So caught up was I with the Holidays, with family and friends, that I missed Fram’s plane; he is flying somewhere, to parts unknown, to places for him to explore.

And I “running down” to the departure gate have missed my opportunity to wish him well and good fortune and to be safe in this world.




Who will follow me on the foggy rain slick streets and sidewalks of San Francisco, with the sounds of Foghorns on the Bay? Who will be my Sam Spade in search of “The Black Bird”? Who will be the “Continental Op” to make suggestions to me in ways of looking into my life and life choices? Who in the Blogverse will follow Moi, the Fabulous Diva, whose suggestions and opinions I trust?

The days are chilly and although the sun has shone weakly, there is no sign of warmth, I feel sad that I did not take the time to wish my blog friend a safe journey. Now posting to his blogs have been disabled, I know he will be gone for a long time.


I will have share my wanderings down the highways and byways of my local area, down the little known alleys and nooks and crannies of places discovered with those out there that I hope will have the same thoughts and feelings, that will enjoy the sense of discovery as I do.

I am reminded of a line from a song-----“Leavin’ on a Jet Plane, Don’t know when I’ll be back again”


I wish you Dear Sweet Fram, Godspeed, and Safe Harbors, may you have wonderful discoveries, and great adventures, I hope you will have a chance to read this post and know that I wish you all the Best that this pitiful yet wonderful world has to offer.


Be Safe and return to this Blogverse when you can.


And where ever you are if you are walking on a dark and chilly street and it’s just a little foggy and damp and you hear the sharp sounds of stiletto heels following you, turn around, it just might be the Fabulous Diva.


Until then Sweet Fram, Kisses.

1 comment:

Fram Actual said...

Wolfen exist between worlds, Diva. They never entirely vanish.

Thank you, for your bon voyage note. You are No. 1.