Beware, or I'll eat you alive.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thoughts~~~

Hello Sweet Things,


Well in my office alone we managed to raise $1,000 for Haitian relief, Yoshi it making arrangements to have it go to the Red Cross. We are watching things develop in Haiti because we know that if anything like that happens here----well, we have an idea of what it could be.

For some reason I haven't been able to sleep the last night or two, and even now I want to go to be but can't. A restlessness is upon me, but not a good restlessness.

My family is well, so there is no fretting about them. And my tennants are doing well, so no concerns there, and work has been busy at all levels. As a matter of fact they are upgrading the systems, this weekend and hopefully all the bugs will be out when we go to work Tuesday.

There is a gun show at the Cow Palace, this weekend, I always enjoy that but I feel like I need something more.

I know what I'll do I'll pack a weekend bag since the office will be closed Monday.

I'll go to the gun show and check it out for a few hours, then off to my place in the country, I'll let my caregivers know that I'll be coming sometime late afternoon, I hope before sunset, it's starting to rain here and it's traveling to the Sierra's where we need the snow pack, fortunately my house is not so high up that I'd use chains, but I'll pack them in the trunk anyway.



It doesn't matter even if it's raining, I almost welcome it. I just feel so confined right now.

I have no idea why I feel this way, my tax paperwork is all properly laid out and all the information that I still need is coming in. My appointment is not until next month---I have a very good Preparer do it for me---I just don't have the time to do it, so it pays for me to have someone else do it who is up on all the new tax laws.

Maybe I need stronger fresh air to clear my head.

In some ways I feel like this kitten, you maybe holding a gun to me but watch out!! I've got claws!!

Lillian is back from visiting her son, so no problems there, as a matter of fact we had dinner together tonight and she said she felt the same way. Just feeling confined.

Maybe different sights will give a fresher viewpoint. Maybe it's been too much Holiday celebration and the work week is feeling Bleh to me. Maybe it's because one of my clients having passed on and then hearing about one of our neighbors, elderly having passed away in her sleep, something that Lillian prays for.

Maybe it's just a mood that will pass or I need vitamins. I just don't know. But I'll see how things go in the next few days.

Until then, be safe Sweet Things, stay dry and warm. We are going to be having some very wet and wild weather for the next week. I always welcome it.

Until Later, Sweet Things, Kisses

No comments: