Beware, or I'll eat you alive.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chilly weather and hot coffee~~~~

Hello Sweet Things,

There is nothing like the scent of coffee perking on a chilly Sunday morning to revive a person,  I was sitting outside enjoying a cup and enjoying the view from my balcony before turning to my computer and catching up with e-mail.

The nip on the tip of my nose tells me we may have a very cold winter, but will rain come enough to ease our water problems?  That I do not know.  I do know I'm rotating the wardrobe and bringing out my heavy coats for the city and gloves.

On the wines we bought, there were a number of wineries in Napa and Sonoma that are very excellenct and I really cannot recommend one over the other, only that the trip was relaxing and buying the wine was an excuse for our trip,  we did stop to walk the Petrified Forest and see California's old Faithful gyeser, it was just an excuse to get away from the city and re-breath ourselves.  Some of the wines were limited editions and seasonal.  But it was mostly scenery for us.

Last night at the Pirates Haunted house was so much fun and exhausting as well,  giggles and laughter,  Joe wants to go back again next weekend, he swears and I agree that we missed somethings.   It was good to see Heather laughing again, she had been down for sometime after Lillian had passed away.

One e-mail remarked that I was off on what I posted yesterday, I looked and the person was correct.

The lady who passed away had two other sisters, one died in an accident with her husband and the other who lived with the lady never married and died in the house several years before her.  That was the confusion.

Now I must go, Joe is out of the shower and we have errands to run, I had not realized how bare was the cupboard.

Kisses Sweet Things

No comments: