Beware, or I'll eat you alive.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Taking a Break~~~

Hello Sweet Things,

I have not been posting on a regular basis of late, life has been busy for me and my family and friends.


Until things slow down to just a dull roar, I'm going to be taking a break from posting for a while.


I know that there are some of you that enjoy my postings, and I thank you for your interest.


I'm going to stay with my family for a week to celebrate my baby sisters college graduation. I am very happy for her.


I'm also helping my friend Yoshi while she gets her father's legal papers in order, even when it's a simple trust there are papers to be signed, things to account for with the IRS and other things and Yoshi is beginning to have a head ache about it, and her brothers are not being much help.


Her husband helps out as best he can but because his firm requires him to travel he is not around as much as he would like to be and has asked me to help her and her Mother.


So I may not be posting for the next few months. And with the weather trying to warm up I wish everyone a very Happy Summer, be safe and have fun.


Kisses Sweet Things

No comments: